Toucher and Rich Recap: 7/20/2010
July 20, 2010 10:33 AM
- Wallach’s brain has a technical malfunction.
- Bruins talk- Why would Bruins trade Marc Savard? Devils sign worst deal in sports history.
- Male Bag- Gary Carter, Hits the J Guy, lip smacker.
- Which stadiums are the best? AT&T Park in San Francisco, Chicago’s U.S. Cellular has the best hot dogs and Camden Yards.
- Bubbie is still around, and even Milo has had enough. When Fred comes home, Milo charges him. She isn’t actually helping a whole lot…she is mostly annoying Fred.
- Pat Riley has his eyes on Doc Rivers for the Miami Heat. It is a possibility he’ll go, since it means Rivers will be closer to his family.
- Brett Favre at it again. Even his friend and agent Bus Cook gets pissed and calls Favre a drama queen. Favre holds teams hostage and needs to learn to walk away.
- Game- How long does it take Dice K to throw the ball?
- Price is Right- Is going on the game show and winning actually worth it? We hear a story involving a hot tub that actually cost the winner a good chunk of money.
- Burt Breer talks Patriots and Tom Brady…a lot.
- Audio clip of an 11-year-old’s dad flipping out at the computer because she got some hate messages. We learn the interesting back story to all of this.
- Parenting vs. Technology- Fred and Rich’s kids will be using Zach Morris cell phones and logging onto the computer in a fish tank in the middle of the living room.
- Policing television vs. children’s internet activity.
- Ilya Kovalchuck’s 17-year deal.
- Dwayne Wade gets guff for saying losing a few games isn’t like the World Trade Center coming down.
- Shake weight for men distracts Rich and Wallach.
- Rich sees last 15 minutes of “The Human Centipede” to see what kind of people watch this movie in the middle of the afternoon on a Monday. He interview’s the only other person in the theater.
- Fred teased Adolfo at a meeting yesterday and he got upset.
- You Listened, Now Discuss- Wades comment, “The Human Centipede,” “Zombieland” and more.
- Crossover- Comedies, namely Will Ferrell movies.