WEATHER ALERT: Scattered Showers, Storms Forecast | BlogRadar | App

Welcome to the new WBZ.COM

a wbz logo horizontal 200x66 for web Welcome to the new WBZ.COM

WBZ NewsRadio 1030 has made some changes to the look of our web site as we improve how we provide news and information that’s important to you.

As always, you will continue to find local news of the day, as well as the latest AccuWeather Forecast, and Traffic updates.

You can still listen to extended interviews with news makers as well as our popular features that include Dee Lee, Keller-At-Large and Before The Bell.

Take a look around the new web site and share any thoughts you might have to help us make things better.

Comments

1. Richard Perez says:

Great redesign! However, the site is missing the “Contact US” links. You need to restore these, along with the history of WBZ Radio.

1. Thanks Richard,
      There is a Contact Us and WBZ History link on the homepage. It’s in the bottom of the left column.

2. That is a really good idea… but no. Give this new site a chance. It’s still the same news and the same people posting it… it just looks a little different.

1. ed keenan says:

People are NOT fond of Change

3. That is a really good idea… but no. Give this new site a chance. It’s still the same news and the same people posting it… it just looks a little different.

4. shirley conroy says:

what have you done. i cannot get the radio station on my internet

5. Mario Giovannangeli says:

Nice change, bold, easy to navigate, infomative.

6. Richard Perez says:

Thanks for the heads up. Overall, a very good and clean redesign. It is now my homepage.

7. Joe Villa says:

Where are the Bio’s? The people are who make the station and you do not even mention them, the reporters, the talk show host. Is this the beginning of the end like when you let Steve go the last time?

8. Ray says:

I do not like the new site

9. Jim O says:

I liked the old sight much better – it was easier to read and find what you were looking for… This is too cluttered and busy

10. Susan Horwich says:

I used this site daily to catch up on news. I don’t like change and I’m not sure I’m going to like this. I’ll give it a brief try and if it doesn’t work for me I’ll move on.

11. Elizabeth Jackson says:

In posting only the “this is great!” comments you have lost all credibility……

12. Denise Lento says:

Will take some getting used to… Where did the Stock Reports go??

13. Gary says:

Great redesign! We listen to WBZ all the time here in West Springfield, MA. One suggestion: Please put the date/time stamp back on…Change is good when its done to make things better.

14. Stanley Wright says:

We are long time residents of Maine and are faithful listeners to wbz. Keep up the good work.

15. scott says:

Your new design is as bad as your traffic reports. A slow erosion continues of what used to be a great station.

No way to access traffic reports quickly or to contact you about how wrong you on the 3’s traffic report continues to be.

16. Richard Perez says:

The web redesign is celean and efficient. The radio player really did not need to be changed, but its redesign is also pleasing to the eye. My one complaint is that, now that you are using WordPress, my inbox is filled with various WBZ posts. I would like to have more control over the posts I receive. Can this be done??

17. Maggie says:

My husband and I only watch WBZ TV and were a fan of the old website. This one is horrible! I know people are resistant to change, but I don’t think I’ll ever like this one. Whoever is the webmaster should reconsider…it’s not as informative at the last design,,,too geared for radio listeners! It was a lot easier to find the news items before…this is too cluttered and busy!

18. jerry says:

could not find imfo on wi-fi baby monitor as seen on wbz . contacting wbz very hard to find

19. AN Skip Sullivan says:

Please do more research in your reporting. The bar at the back of a tractor-trailer trailer is called an ICC bar. In the ’70’s the ICC mandated these bars to keep cars from traveling under the trailer. They are “made” to break-away as to lower impact. IF they are installed properly and bolts are of the correct spec.

20. Bill Woodfin says:

We were bait and switched scammed by Sears North Shore Balkans would love to see a story done on their misleading consumer practices.

21. Bill Woodfin says:

We were bait and switched scammed at Sears North Mall tonight and want a story done on their misleading signing and consumer practices. A good story about taking advantage of consumer!

22. Berk Edwards says:

I believe 1 of your adverts caused my web browser to resize, you might need to put that on your blacklist. Welcome to the new WBZ.COM CBS Boston is a cool name for a blog BTW ;)

23. Maria says:

Cannot get WBZ via internet while I’m at work – how can I correct it?

24. Christopher J. Pauli says:

We live in BROOKLINE and got a bill for our SECOND quarter “Water and Sewer use” using the JULY 1 increase voted by Selectmen on or about June 23, using a JULY 4th meeter reading. They charged the entire SECOND QUARTER using the JULY 1st increase. I went to DPW and told them I did not believe “THEY”, the DPW read my meeter on July 4th. The DPW clerk laughed and said: “we do not read meters mechanically any more, and can read every meter in town in 12 minutes” I then asked why they didn’t read them on the last day of June? DPW said: “We have been doing it this way for 20 years!” As the clerk walked away I told her that decades long criminal activity did not make this less of a crime! (The DPW water and sewer bill states that bills submitted after July 1st will be charged at the new rate)