Dee Lee's Special Alerts
July 1, 2010 12:11 PM
WBZ’s Dee Lee guides you to special events, gives you extra tax tips, helps with family matters, alerts you to cheap eats, and so much more!
Take a look!
- Does your Facebook page put you at risk for identity theft?
- Are you and your siblings fighting about Mom’s care? Consider Elder Mediation for help to settle the issues.
- A Consumers Guide to Financial Self Defense
- The Great Recession ended last June.
- 100 Useful Websites
- Get Energy Tax Breaks While You Can
- Still have not gotten your tax refund? Check “Where’s My Refund?” at the IRS.
- Have you seen the Celebrity Calamity Game? Play Today!
- IRS Helpful Hints: Preparing for a Disaster
- Improve Your Credit Score
- The Running of the Brides is Coming to Boston!
- Scam Alert: Hang Up on Telephone Crooks
- More ways to save!
- Steal These Deals – Good Stuff Cheap
- How do cheapskates do dinner?
- How to Spot the Red Flags of an Investment Seminar Scam
- Gambling winnings are taxable!
- Where’s My Refund?
- Four Places to Find Free Help with Your Taxes
- Oops! Errors to Avoid at Tax Time
- So you want to deduct your cat’s food?
- Social Security will pay out more in benefits this year than it will take in
- Do you need help choosing a tax preparer?
- Do you have a spending problem?
- Looking for ways to manage your money?
- Will kids drag you to the poor house?
- The 5 minute Guide to Caring for your Parents
- Demystifying Your Aging Parents’ New Stage of Life
- Where to get a refund for the recalled Tylenol and Benadryl
- AARP offers money management help for the elderly & disabled
- How to Prevent Identity Theft
- The BBB Offers Money Management Advice for Newlyweds
- The National Debt clock is ticking. Your share is over $42,000.
- Retire Overseas on $1200 a month!