Contact WBZ NewsRadio 1030

Have a question or comment for the WBZ team?

Call WBZ NewsRadio 1030

• Talk Show Call-In Line: 617-254-1030 or 888-WBZ-1030 (888-929-1030)
  • Contest Line: 617-931-1030
  • WBZ Phone Force to report traffic information: 617-701-1030
  • WBZ Call For Action: 617-787-7070
  • Advertise on WBZ NewsRadio 1030: 617-787-7171

WBZ’s Call For Action

WBZ’s Call For Action celebrates its 41st year in 2012. Call for Action is a confidential, free information referral and action service dedicated to resolving people’s problems. Telephone hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. The phone number is 617-787-7070.

A member of a national organization, Call For Action, Inc

1. Roger Perron says:

I heared the story about FaceBook users on Face Book being under13, both my wife and I did not know that. Our kids are all grown up, but we have relatives who stilll have younger children. We agree they should not be allowed to be on it.
    Roger Perron
    Smithfield, RI

2. CER says:

I have been unable to connect on the internet to WBZ listen live on the website. Can someone look into this? I have tried on a couple of different computers.

3. David Henshaw says:

Jim Smith’s English, broadcast and speech teachers would have been horrified at his “me and some Bruins fans” on an early broadcast.
    Obviously someone on the staff caught it, as it was gone by by the 11:30 a.m. broadcast.
    Instead of opera singers, try cheerleading coaches. You;ll hear the same comments on breath and vocal cobtrol, as well as the advice to use your lower register: the low tones cut throught the babble of high screeching.
    But a nice sidebar to eht rest of Cup hype.

4. Brenda says:

I SO AGREE!!! I change the station…play reruns if you must, but get rid of these shows!!

5. David Henshaw says:

Since WBZ seems to have discontinued e-mail access on this site I will use USPS mail.
    Why the change?

6. steve says:

I can’t take it anymore!!! Steve LeVeille has got to be the most rudest host wbz has ever had. The way he treats some of his callers is downright horrible. They take the time to call, treat them with respect. Their calls keep him employed. His gift of conversation is painful, one word answers, unless he is taking about himself, his day or his cat….who cares!!!!!!. He can’t hold a candle to Norm Nathan or Larry Glick, but he should take a cue from them and treat the callers better. I am officially tuning out wbz during his time slot-unless Morgan White is hosting then I’ ll listen, I know there are others who feel the same way.

7. Emily Flood Leavitt says:

from facebook post:

Dear WBZ traffic reporter, it is not possible to get onto 128 north @ rt 16 because 128 north is at a standstill … you’ve lost 2 listeners!

In fact, just 30 seconds after a report from the reporter supposedly in the helicopter said that 128 (95) north was on the brakes from Trapelo Rd to Rt 4/225, we were unable to get onto 128 north from Rt 16 (several miles south of Trapelo Rd) due to traffic on the on-ramp being backed up from the highway and traffic on the highway was a standstill.

Comments are closed.